AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We watched the BD of Source Code via Netflix disc and the picture properly displayed as 1.85:1 - but line 2 of the subtitles was cut off by the bottom of the screen and unreadable/unviewable throughout the whole movie. To test my BD player I then played Groundhog Day - also 1.85:1 - and both lines displayed. Anyone else have subtitle display problems with Source Code?

Note: I tried posting this here, but it got moved to the PS3 forum, and I don't think it's a PS3 issue (unless someone says that they have no subtitle line 2 problems with Source Code and all other possible causes are eliminated).

·
Banned
34,841 Posts
Does your player have movable subtitles?

My Oppo 83 does, and what you describe could be attributed to that.

Check your manual.

·
Premium Member
26,464 Posts
Please don't repost this item. You have it posted in the Source Code thread and your original thread was merged with the PS3 master thread. It would seem it's NOT a software issue or others would have noticed it, but posting it in the Source Code thread covers that base.

My personal guess is it might have something to do with your monitor/projector, so posting in that owner's thread would cover that base too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.