AVS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone PM me with a source for a wall mount for this projector? Thank you.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you reconlabtec. Have a great holiday!

·
Registered
4,740 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckinball9 /forum/post/0

mount direct seems quite popular, but check out the monoprice mount as well. $16 plus shipping, and surprisingly good mount. (also convenient if you are ordering cables as well.)

While I love monoprice, he wanted a wall mount...

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is true, no wall mount at monoprice, but do like their cables and prices also.

·
Registered
137 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckinball9 /forum/post/0

mount direct seems quite popular, but check out the monoprice mount as well. $16 plus shipping, and surprisingly good mount. (also convenient if you are ordering cables as well.)

I bought that ceiling mount. When I was putting it together I was really pleased, but by the time I had it on ceiling with the projector attatched I wished I had spent a few more bucks. Its a bit demanding to adjust. Lots of patience required

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Let me say ONCE AGAIN, I am looking for a WALL MOUNT not a ceiling mount, please help with a WALL MOUNT source if you could please. Thank you.

·
Registered
4,740 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by golffnutt /forum/post/0

Let me say ONCE AGAIN, I am looking for a WALL MOUNT not a ceiling mount, please help with a WALL MOUNT source if you could please. Thank you.

I gave you the link to the page with all the mounts including the wall mount for your HD1000u. Look at the page again.

It's the first one.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, I would like to see the pics, thank you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.