AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 810 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So we are in the beginning stages of trying to get a date and a game plan started for a SE MI g2g tour next year.
Me and@Jk7.2 will will be hosting . As of now where shooting for January 26th. This gives me enough time to get all the rest of my sub upgrades done.
I've talked to a few of the out of town guys and they felt like we still should be fine with it being mid winter let me know all your guys opinions. Let me know who's intrested in coming and I'll start to get a list put together.So as of now well start at jk 7.2 house and end at mine. I'll have food and drinks at my place. Here's a few pictures of the 2 theaters.

My equipment list is

Projector: jvc rs 400

4k player : Oppo203

Receiver: marantz 7010

Screen: 165 in 16:9 diy Seymour center stage XD

Amps: marantz 8077 for fronts and surrounds

Sub amps: 2 x 20000fp lab gruppen clones

Subs: will be 4 submaximus v3 horns loaded with b&c 21s and 2 18 sound nlw4000 21s nearfield

Speakers: lcr qsc 2150s
Surrounds: 6 volt 10s
Atmos: 4 volt 10s

ATTENDEE LIST
Hd0823
Jk 7.2
Eng-399
Mahuzz13
Jedi940
Trilkb
Femi
Victorious1
Brian6751
Pnhayden
OJ bartley
Jcjetta
Louisdamani +1
Mtbdudex
Ngiovas
Gworrel
Falonious
Kevin4730
Imrf
Bricyboy
PTAaron
Craig S King
Stereodude
Kyamcg +1
Rlhaudio
Ccssid
Mtg90
philly_03
armstrr
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181019/f8790b545f23377c7649271dbb088a66.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I’ll be there count me in! Can’t wait to hear all these awesome rooms!
Sounds great man yeah I cant wait to get these sub upgrades done after hearing the b&c 21s at your place I was sold.

ATTENDEE LIST

Hd0823

Jk 7.2

Eng-399

Mahuzz13

Jedi940

Trilkb

Femi

Victorious1

Brian6751

Roboavs

Pnhayden

OJ bartley

Jcjetta

Louisdamani +1

Mtbdudex

Ngiovas

Gworrel

Navy guy

Falonious

Kevin4730

Imrf

Bricyboy

PTAaron

Craig S King

Stereodude

Kyamcg +1

Rlhaudio

Ccssid

Mtg90
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
This will be a fun day! Thanks Jeremy for starting the thread. I’ll be stop one as of now on the tour. Probably starting around noon in 48088. The drive is around an hour up to Jeremy’s, so we will head there maybe around 4 or 5? These are all early ideas and I’m sure it will get more figured out as time goes on. We talked about having food up at Jeremy’s once we get up there. I’ll have snacks and drinks. I hope lots of guys want to join in. Let us know if you want to come to SE MI and check out the home theaters. It would be helpful if you only plan to go to one, let us know that too.
My equipment list
Epson 5040ub
125” A/T screen
Denon avr x6300h
Oppo 203
Emotiva xpa-7, a-700
2 fp20,000q
Mini DSP 2x4HD WiFi
Titan 615lx (630lx?)
4 volt 10 surrounds
4 volt 6 atmos
6 hst 18’s
2 ds4’s nearfield

·
Registered
1,007 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
I’m in

If anyone from Toronto area wants to witness some amazing theatres maybe we could hook up if that’s ok Jeremy and Jared. Be nice to have some company’s for the drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup. Bring whoever you want. And two of your 2150’s!

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Damn, I would make the drive all the way from NY if it weren't for Jk's mismatched ported sub in the front. I just wouldn't be able to handle it! :D HAHA, just kidding.
Seriously, I wish you guys weren't so far away, I would love to join in.

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
Damn, I would make the drive all the way from NY if it weren't for Jk's mismatched ported sub in the front. I just wouldn't be able to handle it! :D HAHA, just kidding.

Plans are already in place to fix the dang port. Good call. Lol

·
Registered
1,007 Posts

Don’t drive fly like the boys from Chicago

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
I’ll be there count me in! Can’t wait to hear all these awesome rooms!

Mike as you know, you were my inspiration for many of the upgrades I’ve made. It will be nice to show you what your inspiration has done for me I’m also hoping some more of the Chicago crew can make it. Rob, Pete, JC, Matt for sure. I’d give them all a mention if I had there screen names memorized.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I’m in

If anyone from Toronto area wants to witness some amazing theatres maybe we could hook up if that’s ok Jeremy and Jared. Be nice to have some company’s for the drive.

Thanks a lot for that offer Mahuzz... I'm putting myself securely on the fence for now. Would love to check out some of the equipment in both these rooms before getting deep into mine. I've wanted to hear the Titans since they came out, and it would also be great to see a JVC vs Epson projector comparison. And, who am I kidding, the BASS. As a side note, what chairs do you guys have in your rooms?

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
South eastern diy theater 2019 tour.

Thanks a lot for that offer Mahuzz... I'm putting myself securely on the fence for now. Would love to check out some of the equipment in both these rooms before getting deep into mine. I've wanted to hear the Titans since they came out, and it would also be great to see a JVC vs Epson projector comparison. And, who am I kidding, the BASS. As a side note, what chairs do you guys have in your rooms?

Sounds like you’ve got nothing to lose. Come join us.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
1 - 20 of 810 Posts