AVS Forum banner

321 - 340 of 810 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
I am going from Montreal to Toronto to meet mahuzz13 and from there I am not sure which way we are going to take. I just know we are leaving Saturday morning.

Phil.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Wow, you win for farthest distance traveled I think.

How are the roads in Canada? Specifically the 402 and 403? 2 lane? 3 lane? Speed limits?

Its only a few miles further for me to cut up into Canada and drive across, versus staying on 80/90 and shooting north in Toledo.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Wow, you win for farthest distance traveled I think.

How are the roads in Canada? Specifically the 402 and 403? 2 lane? 3 lane? Speed limits?

Its only a few miles further for me to cut up into Canada and drive across, versus staying on 80/90 and shooting north in Toledo.
It is over 1000 KM. Should be fun except that the 401 from Montreal to Toronto is pretty boring.....pretty much a straight line....

Phil.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I know how the first 2 sounded and I'm even simpler pumped to hear them with the 21s. So here's my buddy next to the v3 before we put on the side board hes 5ft7 to give you a idea of how bug they are

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

someone got some use out of the kreg pocket screw jig lol, DAMN

·
Registered
748 Posts
Pretty sure flying from what I remember he works for a airline

It will be 11 hours drive if i drive.
So i'm flying plus i work for Delta so i get to fly for free :D
Man just two and a half more week before the gtg I'm so excite can't wait.

Femi

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
It will be 11 hours drive if i drive.

So i'm flying plus i work for Delta so i get to fly for free :D

Man just two and a half more week before the gtg I'm so excite can't wait.

Femi

The delta hub at DTW is very nice. I just went through there.
I know man time is flying. I just started duratex on my 1299 baffles and there looking real sweet. I can’t wait to fire them up.
Jeremy’s V3’s came out sweet and we’re gonna tune them up before the GTGs. I can’t believe how good they sound down as low as 15 hz. His room is huge but every seat feels like it’s got crowsons in them.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #333
Just letting guys know I do still have a stereo integrity 24 for sale. If anyone is intrested for 650 .

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Im on the fence about selling my Fusion 10's right now too, I can bring them up. You can meet their maker @brian6751 haha. PM me if anyone is interested!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Just letting guys know I do still have a stereo integrity 24 for sale. If anyone is intrested for 650 .

I would LOVE to bring that home with me, but I'd have to build an enclosure big enough for me to live in after my wife kicks me out.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

321 - 340 of 810 Posts