AVS Forum banner

521 - 540 of 810 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
It's early Saturday morning and I've got my bag packed, rental car warming up and I'm getting ready to make the trip from Warren, PA to Warren, MI !

Very excited to check out both theaters and meet some guys. See you in a few hours!

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
Interested in driving down to Indy lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll make ya a deal. I’ll drive down if you build 4 V3’s loaded with 21” drivers.
The most fun I’ve ever had (HT related) was dialing in Jeremy’s new subs. We were both acting like little kids.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #527
I’ll make ya a deal. I’ll drive down if you build 4 V3’s loaded with 21” drivers.
The most fun I’ve ever had (HT related) was dialing in Jeremy’s new subs. We were both acting like little kids.
Lol your not kidding we were being giddy like little kids especially when we realized one of the v3s wasnt hooked up the whole time lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,307 Posts

Will you help me move out of my house after the divorce too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
Lol your not kidding we were being giddy like little kids especially when we realized one of the v3s wasnt hooked up the whole time lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

.....wasn’t gonna mention that. Lol
We would’ve never known unless Brian suggested that we separate the front left subs from the front right.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Dang it. Weather held up until the last couple weeks. Take it slow.

Doing around 40 mph that’s about it. Matt’s car is all over the place because of the ice... so far we’re at mile marker 20 on 94

·
Registered
747 Posts
Just landed at DTW airport :)

Femi

521 - 540 of 810 Posts