AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my bravo d1 player and the infocus dvi cable 10 meters.

I tried all the different settings and I dont notice a significant difference from my rp91 dvd player:( should I be using a custom setting? 1080i seems to look a little better than 720p.

I hope I am doing something wrong because I got myself pretty exited about this player and so far I am not impressed:(

any thoughts are welcome, Bob

·
Registered
582 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by ultra 150 pilot
I just got my bravo d1 player and the infocus dvi cable 10 meters.

I tried all the different settings and I dont notice a significant difference from my rp91 dvd player:( should I be using a custom setting? 1080i seems to look a little better than 720p.

I hope I am doing something wrong because I got myself pretty exited about this player and so far I am not impressed:( any thoughts are welcome, Bob
Depends on the following have you used any calibration tools like Avia to set the proper brightness or contrast. If you feel adventurous you can aslo play with the color saturation. If you do a search there are settings that have been discussed before... I just can't seem to find it. Are you seeing any sparkling or twinkles in the picture, you should most definitely see a difference, we have an RP82 and there is considerable difference.

Have you got your glass's on... just kidding This is what I told a friend of mine when he came over to see it...he didn't have his on and told me I was on glue that there was absolutley no difference...till he put on his shades.:)

Did you turn on the DVI signal from the menu. I think a friend of mine was saying that he could see an image from his unit without having turned it on. But when he actually turned on the settings for DVI it was night and day...Try the Bravo D1 thread, you may have more success.

Cheers,

Requis

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.