Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Anybody out there have 10 feet x 30" piece of GOM cloth in Black left over? It doesn' have to be one peice, I can "splice" it together. I have a built in credenza that is 12' wide by 26" tall that will be divided with equipment, so a 30" by any other measurement will do.

TIA,

Robert

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
I should have plenty of black left over....My friend down the street is using the roll to finish his HT...When he's done, there should be 10 to 20 yards left. Another AVSer has spoken for the leftover, but I'm sure that they'll be at least some remnants left to cover your needs. If you don't get another source by mid next week, let me know.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by robertmee
My friend down the street is using the roll to finish his HT...When he's done, there should be 10 to 20 yards left.
I hope y'all are some patient people. :D

Seriously, I'm actually hanging the furring strips this week, so I'm getting there. I started the project last December (as in 2001), so it's high time I got it done.

Sam

·
Registered
87 Posts
Robert,

Assuming I am the other guy, feel free to sell whatever you guys end up with. At the pace I am going, my 2-year old will be in college before I need the GOM anyway. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
516 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by State guy
Assuming I am the other guy, feel free to sell whatever you guys end up with. At the pace I am going, my 2-year old will be in college before I need the GOM anyway. :rolleyes:
You can't possibly be slower than me. No way!

Though if Robert doesn't get his butt in gear and get the little detail work finished, I'm might very well beat him after all. :D

Sam

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
State,

Yes, you were the "other guy"....I assumed you were nearing ready to need it. I haven't heard from the thread starter, so it may be moot anyway.

Smchan,

No way, jose. You'll have your own detail work to complete, and once you are in watching movies you'll see...You think you're moving slow, now...just wait.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Quote:
You can't possibly be slower than me. No way!

Well, I have not called you about help with the GE rough-in have I? :D

Robert - how is the theater? Please tell me this all worth it!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the replies, I had to take a holiday break.

Sounds like there may be some opportunity here for me. Who should I PM/email? Robert or State Guy?

I feel all the "construction pain" here. I've done enough to get my sign off done (walls are painted/carpet laid), then in about 6 mos, I'll do the walls, which will hide my "taping job" nicely (but that will be a different color, Claret I think).

Thanks,

Killer

aka Robert

·
Registered
516 Posts
robertmee is the fellow you'll want to talk to about the extra GoM. I'm the fellow who's got it sitting in his hallway right now. :)

I should be done with it soon. I'm working hard on my furring strips now.

Sam

·
Registered
516 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by chrispy
Wait, I need 5 yds of black too!
Talk to robertmee. I'm trying hard to finish up the roll by Christmas so I can get it back to him. Already had it too long as it is.

If you want to come hang some furring strips, that'll speed up the process. :D

Sam

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.