Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ebay item 1293862613

Mine arrived yesterday from his auction last week, and it was a brand new replay branded [new logo] in [original?] plastic bag with a tag URC#3402B02 Rev.#03.

That auction ended at $29.95 including shipping in the US.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I also got one yesterday from his auction last week. I was surprised that it was the original replaytv remote (goes well with my 3060). It actually works better than the one that came with the 3060 (the machine would stop responding to the remote). I probably goofed up the original one trying to get it to work both the DVD player and the VCR.

Good guy to get one from. It even had the plastic protection across the IR window.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I also got a remote off of ebay from that guy... it works great... My original remote's select and skip buttons are almost totally useless... I thought about fixing the remote, but it's near impossible to open that sob. :)

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
If anyone has broken Replay remotes that they no longer need, I will gladly take them off your hands. I'm down to one Replay remote (I have two machines) so I could use another and I will be able to fix worn out buttons.

Thanks.

·
Registered
75 Posts
robman - email me a shipping address and I'll send you a couple of new ones for all your hard work.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Thanks Cosmo, I just sent you an email.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.