AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am newbie to this forum. First a big thanks to everyone to discuss so much information here. really useful stuff.

I am planning to buy Paradigm Cinema 110 LCR and Cinema 90 for the rear sorrounds and am getting it for around $450 in my nearby store. I am planning to take it to India when I travel next month. I want something compact, so that i can carry them in my baggage. Any other alternatives?

I am planning to pair it with Denon 1909. Please suggest me, if it will work ok. I don't know what sub i am going to pair it with. Please advice.

Thanks,

Saravanan

·
Registered
742 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravanansuri /forum/post/15580408

Hi, I am newbie to this forum. First a big thanks to everyone to discuss so much information here. really useful stuff.

I am planning to buy Paradigm Cinema 110 LCR and Cinema 90 for the rear sorrounds and am getting it for around $450 in my nearby store. I am planning to take it to India when I travel next month. I want something compact, so that i can carry them in my baggage. Any other alternatives?

I am planning to pair it with Denon 1909. Please suggest me, if it will work ok. I don't know what sub i am going to pair it with. Please advice.

Thanks,

Saravanan

The reviews that I have read about the 110 LCR stated that they are big sounding small speakers that are clear and percise, but that the sub was not in the same class as the satellites. Good move to buy a different sub. The Denon receiver that you have picked out is a clean & powerful unit that will do your system justice. No need to look elsewhere, you have picked well IMHO.

Enjoy your trip home.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts