AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am looking to find someone who can ship a speaker box or build a speaker box in Hong Kong for a center channel. I want an MTM set up.

Can you anyone help me?

Thanks,

Ketan

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I tried him. I can't totally design so he could not accomodate me. I'm looking for something like the Dayton boxes from PE, but with speaker cutouts. I have specs for the cutouts.

·
Registered
12,036 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasanda  /t/1470799/speaker-box-in-hong-kong#post_24363683

bump - is anyone willing to make and ship to me in Hong Kong?

So let me get this correct. You want to ship 80lbs of MDF 8000 miles and pay $1000 to ship $40 worth of MDF?

Are you trying to say that you don't have table-saws and routers in Hong Kong, or are you trying to pull one of those foreign money-transfer scam things?

You are either incredibly rich and foolish with your money, or tools and skills are disproportionately unobtainable there, or something funny is going on under those bed sheets...

Was I born yesterday or something?

·
Registered
1,657 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasanda  /t/1470799/speaker-box-in-hong-kong#post_23282396

I tried him. I can't totally design so he could not accomodate me. I'm looking for something like the Dayton boxes from PE, but with speaker cutouts. I have specs for the cutouts.
The Dayton boxes are a 6 sided box with holes in it. How much design is there to that?

If you like that box then draw it up and copy. There is no "design" involved.

If somebody can build a simple box and cut some holes in it-then you don't need them building a box for you.

And why not buy the Dayton box if that is what you like. You will not be able to get anybody to build a box cheaper

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.