AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 538 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this was done a couple months ago but that didn't have poll and was just listing the exact model numbers. Out of interest I wanted to know what brand speakers everyone here has.

It looks like Paradigm seems to be a prominent brand but I could be wrong. Also if you have different brands (which you shouldnt, and most people dont) just put you prominent brand. I'll make a quick list of the big brands, if I should include more just tell me.

·
Registered
27,563 Posts
I can tell you with those brands there, you are going to cover 95% of the respondents.

·
Registered
27,563 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by arya202
Is that good or bad?
It is the bell curve in action....

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Other: Definitive Technology

BP-2000 - mains

CLR-2000 - center

BP-X - sides

BP-20 - rears

·
Premium Member
7,399 Posts
Sorry Jeff, he isn't even covering 50% so far.

Theater 1 - Other: Genesis

Theater 2 - Other: Phase Technology

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Of course, I'm going to list JBL, but it seems a bit limiting to only list one. The real scoop:

HT1: JBL Performance Series (7.1)

HT2: JBL L Series (L7 and L5 speakers) and Fosgate Audionics THX CS220 12" subs (7.1)

Music room: JBL SVA1800 speakers (2.0)

Bedroom: JBL L5 speakers and Audiosource 12" sub (2.1)

Exercise room: JBL L100 Century speakers (2.0)

Garage: JBL LX300 speakers and Optimus 12" sub (2.1)

And my GF asks, "Why do you have to have so many speakers?" I'll tell you what has to go, and it's not the speakers... ;)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by arya202
I know this was done a couple months ago but that didn't have poll and was just listing the exact model numbers. Out of interest I wanted to know what brand speakers everyone here has.

It looks like Paradigm seems to be a prominent brand but I could be wrong. Also if you have different brands (which you shouldnt, and most people dont) just put you prominent brand. I'll make a quick list of the big brands, if I should include more just tell me.
ACI speakers and SVS sub in my HT. ProAc's in my 2-channel system.

·
Registered
4,598 Posts
Other: Dynaudio Audience

Front: 72

Center: 122C

S Surr: 52SE

R Surr: 62

Sub: Sub30A

And for the stereo system: Linn Sara

·
Registered
89 Posts
Rocket 550's and BIGFOOT ( their monstrous center channel that gives BIG sound). The nice thing about the center is I don't have to be a remote jockey throughout the movie. Because I was one with my last center.

+ pleasant for the ears and easy on the wallet.

1 - 20 of 538 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.