AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an Onkyo DTS receiver. I just recently moved into a condo where there is no back wall to the center couch which i mainly sit in so theres no way to hook up nicely two back speakers. Two wireless speakers would work. I have thought about the idea of having the cables run under a side couch and so forth to reach their destinations. Basically if im sitting in front of my tv i have a wall on my left side and an open area on my right side. Any suggestions to this?

Also, I have a 65s500 Hitatchi television and I also have 2 floor standing sony speakers which are pretty nice (maybe not to others on this forums standards) but they are pretty nice. Currently they are side by side the television. Reading over some of the manuals they say place them 15 feet apart from the television to avoid interference. I haven't noticed any interference myself but is this affecting anything?

2 Other things. The speaker system in the television sounds amazing. Like comparable to my receiver and speakers which is odd. This tv has some weird connection to the center speaker, would this be worth it?

2nd, I really LOVE bass. My girlfriend doesn't. I live in a condo, and I have someone above me (sometimes they are rarely home.) I kind of would enjoy transducers after Yoshi of the screen savers showed them off. I'm thinking that if I watch Jurassic Park when the T-Rex shakes the water + Transducers would rock. I have a pretty nice Canton subwoofer. Compared to anything else I have heard this is REALLY nice. Should I add transducers to my couch that I normally sit in or move the subwoofer? The subwoofer is behind my left front floor speaker. Its akward yes. Should I move it closer or add transducers, or both? I'm being cheap at the moment because of lost job.

Thanks for reading my questions!

Tim

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.