AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

floor plan speakers.jpg 105k .jpg file

I'm doing a renovation and planning to run wires in a few days to new ceiling speakers to my new kitchen and breakfast room. thoughts on where they should go? i don't need too much - i'm not hard core like the good folks here - just enough for background music. was thinking about one speaker in the upper left corner of the breakfast room (top of photo) and one in the lower right of the kitchen. is that enough? if i do 2 in the breakfast room and 2 in the kitchen, how would i arraigning the left and rights? two rights in the kitchen and two lefts in the breakfast room? or a right and left in each room.

thank you

Attachments

·
Banned
14,420 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyhopps  /t/1468303/speaker-placement#post_23204199

floor plan speakers.jpg 105k .jpg file

I'm doing a renovation and planning to run wires in a few days to new ceiling speakers to my new kitchen and breakfast room. thoughts on where they should go? i don't need too much - i'm not hard core like the good folks here - just enough for background music. was thinking about one speaker in the upper left corner of the breakfast room (top of photo) and one in the lower right of the kitchen. is that enough? if i do 2 in the breakfast room and 2 in the kitchen, how would i arraigning the left and rights? two rights in the kitchen and two lefts in the breakfast room? or a right and left in each room.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts