AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm looking to get some help on deciding on speaker set up, I have a Velodyn DD-10 and Triad spearkers. I hired a local installer to set up my system to get the most out of it, I could have done it but wanted to get the most out of what I have, when he came I only had a DD-10 and a set of Triad in room mini LCR's (awesome). So he hooked up what I had Denon AVR 990, Triads, DD-10 ( I also have a DEQ 12 Velodyn sub, I was going to sell it since I got the DD10 & DEQ 12 in the package deal ,should I use it also or sell it). He sold me the center channel which was a Canto GLE 455, a few days after I got lucky and got a few sets of Triads for a great deal, So now I have a older set of TRIAD CLASSIC GOLD LCR, set of Triad InRoom Silver Satellite Speaker Home Theatre LCR, and have on the way a singleTRIAD Inwall HT Silver and a single,TRIAD System HT GOLD. So needless to say I have alot of speakers now, so should I get rid of the Canton now and how should I place the speakers to get the best sound and do I need to get a amp, thanks for any help since i'm a neewbie to the high end set up, after this is decided I will work on what I want to replace the PS3 for blu ray

1 - 3 of 3 Posts