AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I don't really see a forum on AVS for speaker stands, or TV furniture. Looking for recommendations of furniture that's good for the following:
  • Putting a center channel on top of a DLP television
  • Speaker stands for rear speakers that are over 30" tall and well made
  • A TV Stand for a 50" wide DLP television that is contemporary and has room for full-sized components underneath

If anyone knows of any manufacturers websites I can/should visit or places that resell these items at reasonable prices I'd love to hear your suggestions. Especially on the center channel speaker mount since this is sort of a specialty item. Hopefully this also isn't the wrong place to post this!

-Chad

·
Registered
3,722 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdeye11 /forum/post/14319400

So I don't really see a forum on AVS for speaker stands, or TV furniture. Looking for recommendations of furniture that's good for the following:
  • Putting a center channel on top of a DLP television
  • Speaker stands for rear speakers that are over 30" tall and well made
  • A TV Stand for a 50" wide DLP television that is contemporary and has room for full-sized components underneath

If anyone knows of any manufacturers websites I can/should visit or places that resell these items at reasonable prices I'd love to hear your suggestions. Especially on the center channel speaker mount since this is sort of a specialty item. Hopefully this also isn't the wrong place to post this!

-Chad

Look on amazon.com there are speaker stands that are well made that goe for low prices there along with entertainment centers which sell fr less-than retail.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts