AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings:

I am in the process of building a new home. I am installing 10+ ceiling speakers and plan to run the cabling to the rear of my amp. Each room will have it's own volume control.

The question: is there some sort of a terminal block that I can attach all room speaker cables to, then simply run a double cable to that block from my amp to power-up the ceiling speakers?

Thanks!!

Rich

·
Registered
542 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TDI- thanks much for the reply!!! Let me clarify. I am placing one speaker per room in the ceiling. The cabling from all rooms will then terminate where my amp is located. That will be approx. 10 sets of wires. I think what I'm looking for is a simple block or ? that I can connect each room speaker cable to, then connect one main cable from my amp to power up the room speakers. Each room will have it's own volume control so it can be turned off, up etc. Hope this better explains what I'm doing.

Thanks, Rich

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guys,

I really need some help here...maybe this is just too simple for some. All I need is a source to buy the item I'm looking for. Please some help. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts