AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to thank Kevin Dulieu for doing an outstanding job calibrating my PG-10 projector. Kevin I'm gonna have you back to calibrate my second projector so I can finally have a stack system when time permits. Again a special thanks to Chuck Williams for endorsing and recommending Kevin.

For those not familiar with Kevin was is a repair person for NEC and Runco and is an ISF certified calibrator He also works on Airline simulators and control centers and the like to give you small indication of his abilities.

JohnBoy

·
Registered
87 Posts
John,

It was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you for your endorsement. I had a feeling you wouldn't be selling that other 10PG hanging next to the current one anytime soon ;) I'd also like to thank Chuck Williams for the referral. If and when I can return the favor, I will.

Thanks guys,

Kevin

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kevin,

Your right after such a great job you've restored my confidence about having a stack system. I wasn't going to, but after seeing what you've done to my 1st projector I've decided to have you come back and set up my other PG10. Especially since you said you can do it with no problem.

Expect to come back to NY soon.

Regards

JohnBoy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.