AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jay -- I hope to have some time to experiment with it more tonight. I've gotten it to import most of the images into the appropriate DVDLobby/images directory, but some were not visible in DVDLobby because they were progressive jpgs. My thought is to convert the images while they are in the DVD Profiler directory before importing them into DVDLobby with the Menu tool.

For Mario, I have some questions re DVDLobby specifically:

(1) Re the incorporation of movie descriptions -- what happens when the descriptions are too long to fit on the DVDLobby screen? Do you plan to incoporate a scroll button or a means of automatically resizing the text?

(2) How can we directly edit the movie descriptions in DVDLobby? Are they incorporated into the Moviedat.txt file and can they be edited with a text editor?

(3) Along the same lines, if certain fields don't incoporate perfectly (some of the actor data doesn't come through right, for example), can we edit that data directly from within DVDLobby?

(4) Re progressive images -- Should we process all of the images with LView Pro before incorporating them into DVDLobby?

- Ken

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.