AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was literally about to invest in SpectraCal's M2 + Calman Software with M2 license. It seemed like a great, enthusiast budget kit @ $300.

As if the Revision 3 show "HD Nation" was reading my mind, they released an episode today reviewing the meter. The meter did not do well, under reading the green component in the grayscale, which would create an overly green grayscale if calibrated with the meter.

What am I to buy? What package or stand alone meter is actually moderately accurate on a budget? I would prefer a bundle package, software + meter.

·
Registered
7,056 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwolf4k /forum/post/20899040

I would imagine the OEM version is the meter by itself, no software package?

The OEM does not come with the retail xrite software.

We do sell it bundled with calman. Youa can also purchase just the hardware.

·
Registered
140 Posts
How?

From your website regarding hardware only:

Products offered on this page are restricted to existing CalMAN users only. Orders containing any of these items will have the buyer information verified before processing. Noncompliance will result in your order being changed or canceled.

·
Registered
12,736 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AV-Freak /forum/post/20902103

How?

From your website regarding hardware only:

Products offered on this page are restricted to existing CalMAN users only. Orders containing any of these items will have the buyer information verified before processing. Noncompliance will result in your order being changed or canceled.

He meant you can buy it separately if you already have a licensed copy of CalMAN.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.