AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here purchase anything from Spectravox.com? I'm considering purchasing a 65" Toshiba HDTV from them. Great prices even considering the $199 delivery fee. However, I still have lingering doubts about customer serivce them being in California and me in Florida? Does anyone have any positive feedback on large dollar internet purchases. If you have negative feedback I guess I better hear that too. Thanks!

[This message has been edited by bone_stock (edited 08-08-2001).]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Give OneCall a ring and see if they will price match it for you. Their shipping rates are very low, but they too are way on the west coast. I never dealt with Spectravox but I considered ordering from them until I found what I was looking for cheaper at OneCall. I ordered my HDTV this past Sunday and it is arriving tomorrow..can't wait!!!

Website is www.onecall.com if you need the number. Good luck.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I second Burnzies comment about onecall.com. I have purchased alot of products from onecall and have been very happy with them and there service. I did purchase a 65 inch Toshiba from them as well, they had the best price going, and if not they will match your price (if from an authorized retailer).

------------------

Peter L.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.