AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the deal with the system? I have never even heard of it and suddenly, we got like 8 threads going....

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
If you look at the start dates, they're spread out over the last several years. One user in the past few days searched and bumped them all asking if someone will sell a set to him.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, I should have looked before I posted that question...once I took the time to read a couple threads, it was obvious those were old threads about a discountinued line. How many threads does one need to bump!?!

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
And he had to check the "Thread over x days old" box before posting for most (all?) of them, so it wasn't like he was doing it by accident.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yep guys it was me! Sorry... I searched all over the net... Found it on Amazon...

But I thought I would ask people here before buying it there... I should have bought it

back when I spotted it at CompUSA (back in the days) LOL. Dummy me didnt...

Then found this forum and thought of asking a bunch of people all a bunch of threads...

Sorry, but I couldnt PM due to the 10 posts limit.. But I'm still looking for them... Later..

·
Registered
19,272 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiktsu /forum/post/20804580

Yep guys it was me! Sorry... I searched all over the net... Found it on Amazon...

But I thought I would ask people here before buying it there... I should have bought it

Then found this forum and thought of asking a bunch of people all a bunch of threads...

Sorry, but I couldnt PM due to the 10 posts limit.. But I'm still looking for them... Later..

Seems like Spherex had some issues and is not worth wasting time on. Move on.

·
Blues In Thirds
2,522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiktsu /forum/post/20804580

I haven't heard anyone mention CompUSA in quite a while. Careful....you're dating yourself

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yeah I know that... But I'm looking for the Spherex Satellites...

I don't care for the whole set.
I'm going to mix thing up in here.

Z5500 with Polk Audio Center Channel, Yamaha Nx200 Towers for front L & R.

And soon to be Spherex Satellites on the Rear L & R.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts