AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
Display: TCL 65R617, AVR: Denon X2300W, Source: PS4 Pro, Fronts: Infinity Primus 250
2,783 Posts
The PS1 and PS2 Spiderman games were great. I hope this follows that lineage. Though I have heard good things about Shattered Dimension and will probably try it when I find a cheap copy (been buying up a lot of cheapy PS3 games lately)

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Looks really good and a lot of fun. The only thing I don't like is the qt events. That's not playing a game imo, it pushing a button and watching a video. Hopefully it is limited to these big spectacle moments.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Insomnia has another winner.

·
Registered
Display: TCL 65R617, AVR: Denon X2300W, Source: PS4 Pro, Fronts: Infinity Primus 250
2,783 Posts
Looks really good and a lot of fun. The only thing I don't like is the qt events. That's not playing a game imo, it pushing a button and watching a video. Hopefully it is limited to these big spectacle moments.

Someone from Insomniac confirmed that the QTE's from the video are limited to the set pieces. The general free-roaming is pure gameplay with maybe a few QTE finishers etc.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm watching Marvel's Spider Man. He's probably 16 years old like in the Avengers. The game is based on animation?

·
Registered
752 Posts
I’ve had this game on pre-order through Amazon for about 7 months now and I got it at $40. Now I see it’s listed for $79.99. I lucked out I guess. Same thing with RDR 2 & Detroit: Becoming Human I got all for $40

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
That Spiderman E3 gameplay looks stunning

It was Amazing! :D

Exactly what a Spiderman game should look and play like. I cant wait to get it in my hands.

Now come on Rocksteady, bring us a good Superman game. And SquEnix, we could use that Avengers game.

And somebody needs to make a good Wonder Woman game.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
1 - 20 of 52 Posts