AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting ready to sell off the trusty old IL30's and I can't find my spikes anywhere (I never used them). Are these things universal? Can I run down to Madisound, pick up a set and plug 'em into the Infinitys? I'd like to include everything they came with. Replacement spikes wouldn't be original of course, but these aren't Wilson's or something with fancy custom milled feet.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy09
I'm getting ready to sell off the trusty old IL30's and I can't find my spikes anywhere (I never used them). Are these things universal? Can I run down to Madisound, pick up a set and plug 'em into the Infinitys? I'd like to include everything they came with. Replacement spikes wouldn't be original of course, but these aren't Wilson's or something with fancy custom milled feet.
Jonesy09,

I checked out Harmon Audio to see if you can order the 'feet kit' from them, but this is what I got...

We apologize but at this time parts are not available online for this Product...Please e-mail our parts department [email protected] .

·
Registered
843 Posts
I have run across two thread sizes for spike feet. There is the 1/4"-20 thread size which I believe Madisound carries. I have also run across spikes that used an M6 or M8 thread (can't recall exactly).

The spikes are fairly inexpensive at Madisound and since they are local for you, it wouldn't hurt to check them out. If you need the metric size, I think that Parts Express have spike feet that have metric threads.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.