AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question to those that have seen Kill Bill in the theatre. At the end when The Bride is fighting O Ren, and she slices the top of her head off, the scalp goes flying. Then there is a shot of O Rens face and you can see the top of her head gone and some of her brain exposed. I think I recall seeing that in the theatre. Am I right? Does anyone remember that part I'm talking about?

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
yes

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got a copy of the dvd the other day, not an "official" copy but they messed with that part in the movie. It didn't show her head at the top. Hopefully this won't be the case when it is officially released.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by mackace23
I got a copy of the dvd the other day, not an "official" copy but they messed with that part in the movie. It didn't show her head at the top. Hopefully this won't be the case when it is officially released.
Overscan?

·
Registered
13,771 Posts
Sounds like a camcorder DVD, if you know what I mean. KILL BILL was not released on DVD as an Oscar screener.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Could be overscan, not sure. But the rest of the DVD looks really good. And it's anamorphic. I didn't have to stretch it on my Tosh widescreen. usually with non-anamorphic dvd's I have to but not with this one. I was really impressed with the quality. The sound is 2.0 I wasn't expecting 5.1 or anything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.