AVS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried searching the forums and the xx12 user thread, but couldn't find an answer to this.

How do I play Spotify Mobile (I subscribe to the premium $9.99/mo service) through my iPhone 4 to my Denon 2112ci (which has Airplay)?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I have that app. Sorry if that was unclear. I just don't see the option to use Airplay and play it through my Denon. With the Apple Remote app, there's that option so you can play your iTunes library from a computer connected to your home network through your AVR. I just don't see that option with the Spotify app.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Darn, that's annoying that I have to pay $25 for that. There should be a built-in app/function to play iPhone media via Airplay, imo.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't see the Airplay logo, but I'm not at home. I'll try it tonight, hopefully it shows up when I'm at home. Thanks!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
I don't have Spotify, but I do have MOG. Sometimes, the Airplay icon next to the volume slider in the app doesn't work (or show up).

I usually double-click the home button on the iPhone and then scroll right at the bottom of the screen. The Airplay icon will be next to the volume slider and is more reliable than the in-app Airplay icon.

If that Airplay icon doesn't show, a phone reset usually brings it back.

Hope this helps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts