AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I was using Spotify Connect  between my SC-71 and my Droid Razr Maxx HD smartphone without any problems.  Then, it just stopped working.  The Spotify application on my phone doesn't even show the SC-71 as an option anymore.  My receiver only says "please wait" when on the media server input. I tried reinstalling the app on my phone without luck.  The SC-71 has the latest firmware update.  I tried using two other compatible Wi-Fi devices with the receiver without success.  Any thoughts on what I should try next?

·
Registered
1 Posts
pioneer sucks

I also have had this problem. You need to do a system reset and reset all of your configurations. Before you do this, go through and take pictures of what they all are so you know how to set them back. Takes about an hour the first time you do it, then you get faster at it. The network stability on this firmware is very poor.

I've told Pioneer about it on more than one occasion, saying they need to improve the network stability and come out with a new firmware version, and all I get back for a response is some monkey with a script saying to update to the latest firmware. I won't be buying another Pioneer receiver again. Very poor customer service.

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
   I was using Spotify Connect  between my SC-71 and my Droid Razr Maxx HD smartphone without any problems.  Then, it just stopped working.  The Spotify application on my phone doesn't even show the SC-71 as an option anymore.  My receiver only says "please wait" when on the media server input. I tried reinstalling the app on my phone without luck.  The SC-71 has the latest firmware update.  I tried using two other compatible Wi-Fi devices with the receiver without success.  Any thoughts on what I should try next?
Is the Pioneer hard wired for Internet?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts