AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope somebody can contact the NBA to see if they can make that scoreboard bug bigger. Good grief! I have no idea why the score needs to be up on the screen for every second. What happened to showing the score after it changes when the ball is in the backcourt, then fading the scoreboard when the ball is in the scoring zone?

The way that bugs and tickers (I guess we should call them 'ticks' just to keep the insect theme straight) are going, we're going to have HD programming with the actual picture the size of a postage stamp.

I also have to wonder how long it is before there are persistent advertiser bugs. Network bug in the lower right-hand corner, advertiser bug in the lower left. I can't believe that it's far away.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RLane, thanks and I hope that means that someday it will be smaller. I really enjoy the production of the games--they're doing a quality job--but that huge blob is a killer.

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by billharris4
RLane, thanks and I hope that means that someday it will be smaller. I really enjoy the production of the games--they're doing a quality job--but that huge blob is a killer.
Along with the horrible EE and focusing problems. I only hope that someone working on those productions are reading this or at least the word gets out to them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.