1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,500 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techaholic /forum/post/18255450

Seems like Plasma is on the rise.

Do you mean the number of viewers?

I would contact a Moderator and change the word views to viewers, but that's just me.

·
Vendor
32,783 Posts
When a better technoligy comes out, I am sure the plasma guys will migrate to the better technoligy. As of now plasma technoligy is unsurpassed

·
Registered
196 Posts
Whether this is a good thing or a bad thing depends on if you believe most AVS Forum visitors are here primarily because they have a problem or complaint.

·
Registered
129 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewOldVinyl /forum/post/18257968

Whether this is a good thing or a bad thing depends on if you believe most AVS Forum visitors are here primarily because they have a problem or complaint.

This. It seems most people coming here are doing so because they have a complaint.

Then you have another group who are simply curious about plasmas. Talking to the average person IRL about plasma is like pulling teeth. Most people are completely clueless, and if you mention you bought a plasma over an LCD they gasp and claim you bought a busted, dead technology.

That's why I don't even talk about my TV anymore. I'm sick of having to explain why I chose it over LCD.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts