AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading the last couple of posts and trying to interpret the responses into my design I figured that I would just ask instead of guessing. If you will follow along with me I will give you as acurate of desription as I can. The total measurements of the entertainment room is roughly 25X30. Now the room will essentially be split in half for the theatre portion with a half wall and three pillars of pillars. There will be a 48" entrance to walk into the other half of the room which contains a pool table / bar and some stand up video games. I was planning on essentially running my front and rear speakers placed in pillars attached to the wall which are elevated to about 5 ft in height and aimed at the listeing area ( roughly 45 degrees ). All speakers with the exception of the subs and the center channel are all full range 3 ways with 12" drivers. The sides speakers will be mounted at the same height and will be directly aposing each other splitting the listeing area. These pillars which hold these units will also double as sub enclosures for 1 18" sub ( total of two subs ) The subs themselves are elevated about 2.5 feet from the floor with the port on the bottom of the enclosure near the floor. I am going to be installing a Pioneer 74TXVI with MCACC. The subs will be smacked around with roughly 1800-2000 watts each, I have not determined which amplifier to run as of yet. I would greatly appreciate any advice on possible problems I am going to have with this set up or if anything is going to cause bad problems.

·
Registered
690 Posts
It's best if you attach a drawing of the space and your starter plans...

Gary

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gary,

I figured that last night after I reviewed my post.... I am working on that today and will try to get it up........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.