Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Finally decided on the 36 XBR.

Looking for a stand. Don't have any interest in Sony's stand.

Anyone have their set on another good stand ? Anybody have this set on a stand with casters? I know 240lb is demanding. Maybe using "move men" product under the legs?

Hoping to spend around $200.

Been looking on line but very limited info. Nice to have experienced user input .

The set may be delivered this week-end but can delay it. Need delivery guys to set it up for me. No strong men here otherwise to swap out a stand.

thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am also looking for some information. I have been looking at TV's and

finally got it down to the Sony 36XBR800. However the wife want's to have it in an entertainment center with an audio rack attached to the side. Most all that we find

will not hold the sony because of it's width and the one's that will hold it are just to

huge (I.E. huge wall units) . Anyone have any input???

·
Registered
8 Posts
i just got 36xbr800, i matched it to a bell'o avs 4205m stand. this stand is a touch wider than the tv, and holds 6 components. it seems to hold the weight fine, with a touch of wobble when you try to move them together , but then again you really cant move it. if you need access get something with castors. this stands compliments the tv very well, check it out.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have the Bello AVSC-2051MC and it works great with the KV36-XBR800.

But it cost a lot more than $200. I couldn't find a stand I woudl trust with the weight for under $400.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.