AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a silver Sony PFM-42B1 mounted on a Bell'o stand but will be moving and the stand is too heavy to take with me.

As the screen does not have a stand I will need to buy one that is a little more portable. I understand the matching stand is the Sony SU-42B but it seems very hard to get now, and I am not sure even what it looks like. Can anyone help?

In the alternative, J&R sell the SU-P42T2 Table Stand for the KDE42XBR950. Does anyone know if the mounting screws are the same on all Sony 42" screens? Could I use this? It looks perfect - discreet and slimline, and the same colour. I would go to J&R but they say they are out of stock.

I see there is also a SPM-TRI/C designed for the replacement to my model, the Sony PFM-42X1. It is described as having an acrylic base. I can't find a picture of it, but it doesn't sound nice. Even if the screws were in the same place, does anyone have one? Does it look OK?

Help much appreciated, thanks.

Alex

·
Registered
582 Posts
IIRC, the Sony PFM42V1 and PFM42X1 do have the same mounting point layout as the PFM42B1.

Look for the Sony SPM-TRI/C (clear), /S (silver), or /B (black).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.