AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to get a message to Neil Kusens of TVAuthority but have not heard back from him. If anyone can tell me I'd like to know if there is a special stand for the new 46 inch dlp. It seems to be that the 43 inch should work well as it will only have a 1 1/2 overlap on each side. I look forward to any responses. BTW, too bad Samsung doesn't/won't keep their website up to date. I assume the folks at Samsung are in the business of SELLING. Perhaps they don't understand the concept of "pre-selling" by whetting our appetites for their new products. Translated: Sammy give us some **** info!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Kmil--

Did you send me an email directly to [email protected] ? I don't recall seeing an email from you in my inbox, though anything is possible.

If you sent it to our general email box, sometimes our sales staff forgets to forward messages to me.

As for 46inch DLP stands, I don't know of a stand being specifically manufactured for that unit. I'll ask Samsung next time I get them on the phone.

As for Samsung info -- they don't place new information on their website to protect their dealers. Hundreds of HLM product is still out in the distribution channel, and it wouldn't be kind of Samsung to piss off their dealers who are stuck with HLM product by calling it "discontinued". That's their story anyways...

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Neil: Thanks for your reply. In this impersonal form of communication it is sure appreciated!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Niel can you also find out about the stand for the HLN567W? Thanks (I am on the power buy list for the HLN567.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.