AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be getting the Samsung HLN567 in a few weeks (hopefully!), and wanted to start replacing my current wall unit with a stand and rack in preperation for the delivery. I like the Sanus 'Natural' video stand (43"w, 25 3/4"h) and the matching 6-shelf audio rack.

Based on pics of the Samsung stand, it looks to be the exact width of the HLN437, which is 40.5". I've also seen pics of the HLN507 on the same stand, and though the screen is wider, the base/footprint is narrower because of the built-in pedastal, so it fits on the stand, and the full 46.5" width hangs off the sides. The HLN567 looks like it will be about the same width as the HLN507, and because of the narrow bezel, it still fits into that 46.5" width, but now, because of the rectangular shape, will the whole tv 'hang' off the sides of the Samsung stand (and also the 43"w Sanus stand), or is there still a slight built-in pedastal?

Does anyone know the exact dimensions of the HLN567?

Any opinions on Sanus furniture, good or bad? Know anywhere to get it cheap?

Does anyone know the height of the Samsung stand, and/or if the 25 3/4" height of the Sanus stand would be too far 'off' for viewing the HLN567 from about a 10-12' distance?

Thanks for everyone's input - I'm learning a lot here!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.