AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,077 Posts
Awesome. Now I'd like to see HD DVD sponsor the UFC too, that's another audience that would eat up HD DVD for sure.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HagardProduction /forum/post/0

Thought it was awesome to see them sponsor game one, they also had a couple of commercials too.

Were the commercials in HD?

·
Banned
1,981 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightWatcher /forum/post/0

Awesome. Now I'd like to see HD DVD sponsor the UFC too, that's another audience that would eat up HD DVD for sure.

Only if there were HD versions of the UFC, which is shamefully not the case in this day and age of mass HD content.

·
Registered
6,077 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Django /forum/post/0

Only if there were HD versions of the UFC, which is shamefully not the case in this day and age of mass HD content.

Well I know that the last few UFC tournaments were broadcast in HD, so I think the newer fights are applicable.

·
Banned
1,981 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightWatcher /forum/post/0

Well I know that the last few UFC tournaments were broadcast in HD, so I think the newer fights are applicable.

I didn't know that. Showtime now has their own UFClike show that is televised in HD and is free to Showtime subscribers.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue /forum/post/0

...a lot of people, myself included, don't get VS HD.

...a lot of people, myself included, don't watch hockey or have even heard of "VS HD"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.