AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that this is the next game I will be picking up for the GC.

Rogue Leader was an incredible game and Rebel Strike is apparently better in every respect.

To sweeten the deal, those who preorder the game will be getting a bonus disc (a la Wind Waker) filled with extras. Including the full 1982 Star Wars arcade game!

Has anyone preordered and received the disc yet? Which retailers currently have the disc?

Thanks!

·
Banned
1,387 Posts
I preordered the game, but the disc will ship along with the game. Electronics Boutique and Gamestop both offer the preorder disc.

P.S. The next game you should get for your Cube is Viewtiful Joe. That game is gonna ROCK. ;)

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I just pre-ordered this sweet-ass looking game from my local Gamestop store, and I got the bonus disc right then and there. Too late to play tonight, but I will check it out tomorrow. Also, on gamestop.com, you can pay an additional $4.99 shipping to have it delivered now.

Can't wait till the game is released!

Matt

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Went to EB yesterday and preordered my copy and got the bonus disc.

The first level is only playable, but is lots of fun!

Also the 1982 Star Wars Arcade game included brought a feel of much needed gaming nostalgia.

Preorder this game as the preview disc is only limited in quantity!

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Well, I played the demo version tonight for a bit..

this game is frickin amazing. I played it in progressive mode, and the graphics are beautiful. I don't really know for sure if it's 16x9, but whether it is or not, it looks very nice. Factor 5 did a really nice job with the Dolby Pro II, the sound is very sharp. Gameplay is smooth, and the x-wing/tie fighter scene is..well, you have to play it.

Played the '82 Star Wars arcade ame as well....i don't remember that game being this difficult..:D

Matt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.