AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my pre-order in for this game. Just wondering if anyone on AVS was planning on picking it up. I'm also looking to either create a guild for AVS or join one. I would prefer to gravitate toward a PvE server but could be talked into a PvP, maybe. . .

·
Registered
1,253 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveFi /forum/post/20826033

That's because most of us have lives.

says the guy with 2nd life in his sig

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgecrusher /forum/post/20825555

I noticed not a lot of MMo players here. if you like we will have a guild at head start if you are interested check out our website:

www.fallenorder.org

Thanks, I'll check the website out. Ars is also putting together guilds as well. . .

·
Registered
881 Posts
A lot of MMO's have gotten to the point where it seems one can do decently well in-game and still have a life.. I may check this out when it is released. Would much rather see a shadowrun mmorpg released but at point i'll take what I can get since wow has raped the industry.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveFi /forum/post/20827188

Ha! You obviously don't watch The Office.

no I know, just ragging you cause you ragging on us

·
Registered
881 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveFi /forum/post/20827998

The only "MMO" I plan on playing is Guild Wars 2 (whenever it comes out). I don't like being billed per month, so this game is more my speed.

I've been going through trial after trial trying to find something I would stick to but so far nothing has held my attention..

·
Registered
364 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddrheretic /forum/post/20829087

I've been going through trial after trial trying to find something I would stick to but so far nothing has held my attention..

GW2 is a whole different entity and actually of all the MMO's is actually doing something different in the market. Dont think GW2 will be released until next year which is fine by me.

Im going to check SWTOR but its because Im a huge fanboy of star wars. I also don't have the time to invest in these types of games like I used to.If this ends up being another wow clone I wont bother and will wait for GW2. I think subs are going to be the thing of the past.If SWTOR & GW2 fail Im pretty much done with MMO's.

·
Registered
881 Posts
I'm in the process of checking out champions online since it's f2p.. Also trying lego universe.. I was having some serious issues with LU locking up but I was letting it do the stream as you play im hoping a full download will cure that.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Started playing champions online. Loved the character creator section. Didn't love the fact that I was forced to choose a pre made skill set. Using a 360 pad is ok but I still find myself using the mouse to sell stuff etc. Also I have an issue with my m11x r3 not allowing any aa enabled without other video options being totally disabled. Now if i use a tv as a monitor through hdmi I can enable aa with everything else maxed. Gonna try some older drivers.

·
Banned
8,627 Posts
SWTOR will be 1st MMO experience. I ended up joining an Imperial Guild at the invitation of a friend I play XBOX BC2/BF3 with.

Still too much unknown about SWTOR to know how important guilding will be. It may be possible to play with randoms when needed and run solo the rest of the time while leveling up.

The guild I joined is an active SWG guild, so there was/is a great deal of MMO experience that will carry over into SWTOR.

Guild alignment may not be really important until you get nearer the end of the game, so there will probably be plenty of time to start playing and figure out what to do. I will try to level up several classes to have options and I understand you will be able to run up to 8 classes if you wish.

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I've been playing since the 15th as well. I'm not a big MMO guy either but the storyline for my BH and Consular has me hooked. If you are looking for a good group of people to play with, as I stated earlier, Ars has a number of guilds that you can join if you are a member of the community over there.

Also, to answer the previous posters question, you have to play with a kb mouse setup.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.