AVS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
8,070 Posts
Thats fantastic news. It was gem of a game. Online fighting please.

· Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by talbain /forum/post/0

about time for what? to replay the same game again? you could do that right now...

where's the sequel? it's about time for THAT...

I would like a sequal more also, but I assume that quite a few have never played it because it was on the Xbox.

· Registered
1,213 Posts
I played this one on the PC and it was a fantastic experience.

· Registered
17,000 Posts
Great news as this is truly one of the better Xbox games , it will be a welcome addition to the 360/PS3 IMO .

--- Jason

· Banned
2,801 Posts
Sounds awesome, I just hope they add enough new content that the game actually takes more than 6-7 hours to beat. I loved it but it just felt like for the all the awesome stuff there was to do that I didn't get nearly enough opportunities to do alot of it. I'd still rather see a sequel but this has potential.

· Registered
1,963 Posts
FYI - it is a saying, and I actually enjoyed the game on the PC. However, you have to understand that any great game to the PS3 library is a good addition. This will allow a lot of other folks to give it a try.

Nothing bad if you ask me...

· Registered
3,248 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by talbain /forum/post/0

about time for what? to replay the same game again? you could do that right now...

where's the sequel? it's about time for THAT...

Exactly, sequels are bad enough, but remakes take the cake.

How about some originality, for once?

· Registered
3,248 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GW-SMOkeY /forum/post/0

FYI - it is a saying, and I actually enjoyed the game on the PC. However, you have to understand that any great game to the PS3 library is a good addition. This will allow a lot of other folks to give it a try.

Nothing bad if you ask me...

The game was the best-looking last-generation game on any console, but people who really wanted to play it already did.

Then again, maybe some hardcore PlayStation fans would never play a game made for another console.

· Registered
3,343 Posts

Quote:
Ugh, I hope they change the way he gets his eyes shined to make it more consistent with the movies. That was my one beef with the game.

The game is the only place you find the true story of how he got the eyes. He lied about it in Pitch Black, and the girl called him on it in TCoR after she went to prison to get a "shine job" and found out the story was bull.

No beef, now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.