AVS Forum banner
  • Our native mobile app has a new name: Fora Communities. Learn more.

STARZHD on Direct

1031 Views 8 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  dm145
Does any know when Direct plans on offering StarzHD? Thanks
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Since I am a fellow Oklahoman, I will let you down easily. DirecTV is notorious for announcing channel additons directly prior to them actually being provided. This is not always the case, but is regarded as their hallmark. Suffice it to say, a simple forum search will provide you all the information you desire, without having to start a new thread to do so. Also, pay attention to the stickys above, if something like that is announced....it will surely show up there. P.S. it sounds like the NO Hornets are trying to stay in OKC for good.
Welcome to the forum. Let me be the first to heap unwarranted abuse on you.

DirectTV is notorious for not revealing their programming ahead of time. So any anwers you get will likely be just speculation. But considering their upcoming capacity, I would think that Starz-HD would be a easy channel to add to their HD lineup.

Now time for the abuse. Make sure your thread title reflects that you are asking a question. The current thread Title "StarzHD on DirectTV" look more like a statement than an inquiry. A moderator will surely "edit" it soon.

Final abuse, don't list equipment in your signature. With the quantity of posts here, signatures are best kept small for easy browsing. There is a message next to your edit signature fields which asks that you not list your equipment.
Thanks for your suggestions.
QUESTION MARK, PEOPLE, QUESTION MARK!

Wolfie
37 posts may be as many as the OP ever amasses.

Sometimes this forum is ridiculous.
yes it is ridiculous sometimes. what does "OP" mean?
No.. i'm now up to 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie
QUESTION MARK, PEOPLE, QUESTION MARK!

Wolfie
Did you really think they added it?

Come on People, this is just a forum!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.