AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stewart Greyhawk 123" motorized movie screen. Industry's first gray reference screen, JKP & ISF Certified, Extremely smooth & flat optical surface, Enhanced focusing capabilities,

Neutral density gray for added contrast, Microperf X² . Stewart makes some of the finest screens in the world, and has established a reputation for world-class quality. In fact, the control room at CNN was designed using Stewart screens, so you've probably seen a Stewart screen already! This screen completely disappears into your ceiling with a trap door. The door can be painted any color to meet your requirements. It's currently ceiling white. This screen alone retails for over $9000 new. The equipment works perfectly and has been disconnected due to selling my house and moving into a condo. The unit does NOT have a remote control however you can obtain one from Stewart directly. I have always used a universal remote to control my system as well as a wall switch. Give me a call to see this astounding screen if in the Tampa bay area. Call Jonathon 727-798-4857. Call for serious inquiries.

fyi: for shipping this product is 10.5 feet long before being crated or boxed and weighs approximately 110 pounds.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts