AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is a Stewart Filmscreen 106 inch diagonal Microperf THX certified Firehawk acoustically transparent screen. Model number is SNDQ106HFHWezMX and it is a 16x9 aspect ratio screen. I am the original owner and the screen is in perfect 10/10 condition. It was taken out of the box, assembled, and hung on the wall and has not been moved since. Item will ship with the frame, screen, mounting hardware, instructions, and center channel EQ. Demos in the Sacramento area are available.
This screen is micro perforated to allow sound to pass through it from speakers mounted behind it. This provides the most realistic movie watching experience. Dimensions of the frame are 58.5” x 99”. Dimensions for the frame are 52” x 92.5”. The black velvet frame is 3.25” thick on all sides and the screen installs easily with secure snaps. This is your chance to own one of the very best screens on the market at half the price of new. Stewart is the highest regarded manufacturer in home theater for a reason and this screen won’t disappoint.
Standard Features:
• 3-1/4" Aluminum extrusion frame with beveled edge
• 45-degree angled corners with slip joints for easy assembly
• Quick-Snap fastening system attaches material to frame
• VeLux™ appliqué finish
• EzMount brackets for wall mounting
Microperf is the industry's #1 choice for acoustically transparent material:
• Available with any of Stewart's front projection materials (excluding Silver 3D)
• First projection material to be THX Certified
• Impeccable image fidelity
• Unbeatable audio quality (no secondary black backing is required)
• Exceptional contrast, color saturation, and uniformity
• Moiré pattern is eliminated
• Significantly less light return/blow-through
The images used are of the actual screen for sale installed in the home theater it is being removed from. If you are wondering, I am selling the screen to upgrade to a larger one. Thanks and good luck. Buyer pays actual shipping or can pick it up in Sacramento. You can also check my eBay feedback under user name JSKMDWK.

Price is $799 plus shipping.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts