AVS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a Stewart Filmscreen Luxus Deluxe Firehawk 123" 16:9 fixed frame home theater screen. Please see the photos for the cosmetic condition. There are some small rub marks in the black velvet frame covers. Not visible when the room is being used for movies! There is one small ( under 1/4" ) cut in the screen material. It has been properly repaired as instructed by Stewart Film Screen.

$425. I would also do a straight trade for a 92" ( or close ) electric tensioned screen 16:9 format.

New Retain on this screen was $3500!

Firehawk screen gain is 1.35 as this is the 1st gen Firehawk material.

Local sale is preferred but I can deliver the screen and frame within a few hours of Atlanta.

See the last 4 pics for the screen in action. The ONLY one where the damage is visible was taken at an oblique angle from 2 feet away.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
Here is a Stewart Filmscreen Luxus Deluxe Firehawk 123" 16:9 fixed frame home theater screen. Please see the photos for the cosmetic condition. There are some small rub marks in the black velvet frame covers. Not visible when the room is being used for movies! There is one small ( under 1/4" ) cut in the screen material. It has been properly repaired as instructed by Stewart Film Screen.

$425. I would also do a straight trade for a 92" ( or close ) electric tensioned screen 16:9 format.

New Retain on this screen was $3500!

Firehawk screen gain is 1.35 as this is the 1st gen Firehawk material.

Local sale is preferred but I can deliver the screen and frame within a few hours of Atlanta.

I would also do a straight trade for a 92" ( or close ) electric tensioned screen 16:9 format.
Will you ship to California?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Freight is the only option due to the size of the frame members. Do you have a commercial address? Either way I need a zip code to get a freight price.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YRC Freight came in at $353.55. That does not include liftgate delivery at your address. It also does not include the custom carton that will need to be made to protect the screen and frame. The cartoned frame and screen will weigh about 40 lbs. but the cost is raised a lot by the fact that the carton will have to be at least 120" long. I am guessing that a proper custom carton will add about $75.00 or so.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Bsuave,

A bit north of Atlanta, Ga.

Keith in N. Ga. I have not got proper "private message" rights so I can not respond directly. Take a look at the last post with photos. There is no way the spot is visible from ANY kind of seating distance from a 123" screen. Feel free to come take a look. email for me is [email protected]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Below are side by side pics taken from 12" distance. First is normal room lighting no flash. The second is normal room lighting with camera flash.

In use as a filmscreen the damage is not visible from even 4-5 feet. Seated viewers will simply not see the spot.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts