1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Immediate Release

Stewart Filmscreen Corporation Launches

New 2003-2004 Full Line Commercial Catalog

Torrance, CA, April 03- Projection screen manufacturer known for their superior customer service and innovative products dedicated to image fidelity has just introduced their 2003-2004 Full Line Commercial catalog. This new catalog covers all aspects of Stewart’s broad range of products including fixed, retractable, rigid, optical screens, videowalls and retro boxes.

Although this full line catalog is created for the commercial/business projection screen market, the catalog provides information for all other applications.

Small application icons are displayed on every product page describing whether the product is typically used in home theaters, business environments, and simulators or for front or rear projection materials. Detailed specifications are listed not only on projection screen frames, but also on each screen material.

“This catalog gives so much extra information to our customers. Besides the great information on product specifications, extraordinary real-life projection screen project illustrations are featured with every product †states Lisa Ortega, Stewart Filmscreen’s marketing contact.

The 2003-2004 Full Line Commercial catalog is also available in electronic format. Feel free to download the PDF from www.stewartfilm.com/. Stewart is a family owned corporation with over 50 years of projection screen manufacturing experience.

Stewart Filmscreen has led the screen industry in new innovations since the 1940’s. Stewart has two Academy Awards for Science and Technological Achievement. Stewart Filmscreen Corporation created such innovations as tab tensioning, seamless front and rear screens, traveling matte blue screen, Optawave (wide angle viewing envelope), GreyHawk , FireHawk and Microperf (collaboration with Lucasfilm).

About Stewart Filmscreen

This family owned corporation brings the highest standards in screen manufacturing and customer service. Through the 50 years manufacturing, Stewart Filmscreen has earned multiple awards with very upstanding companies and industries. Stewart Filmscreen has worked hard to provide the same outstanding quality in all its manufacturing. More information on Stewart Filmscreen Corporation can be accessed at www.stewartfilm.com.

·
Registered
20 Posts
David:

It's either really hard to find on their site, or maybe not up yet ?? Do you have location on their site where it's found ??

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Hmmm, I found the hardcopy request form, but not the PDF version...

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Quote:
Is Stewart coming out with a new screen for home theater? Rumour has it will be pink!!
It's going to be called the "Flamingo".

·
Registered
111 Posts
I just received my CD-ROM from Stewart yesterday (5/17/03). Unfortunately they sent me last years version, but that's ok with me... I still enjoyed the info, and I won't be buying till next year anyways... I'm not sure if they have the 2003-2004 CD-ROM available yet, but there's always the download, so no biggie.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anybody have information about this screen? Could it be used for home theater? If so, would it be best for LCD, DLP, or both. It sounds a little like Vutec's Silverstar. Also, any idea what he Flamingo's gain will be?

thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.