AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any info for the low voltage control option that came with a stewart model a I purchased used? I'm looking for data on the RF connector and IR connector and what signals that is looking for.

I am looking for a way to control with one relay or one trigger. As in on and it's down, off and it's back up.

I don't see how to do that with the switch inputs.

thanks

Troy

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes but I can't find info on the controller, only the screen itself or marketing hype.

I doubt they would list protocol and voltage levels for those connectors anyway. (I had hoped maybe one was rs232 or something.)

Maybe I should have just asked how to get a stewart electriscreen to operate off of a projector trigger output. Either that or maybe I should add some type of serial control relays for the HTPC as I already run girder anyway...

Any ideas welcome.

It's not automated when you have to stand up and hit a button on the wall.

thanks for replying...

Troy

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
pcCinema;

I understand you have only the control box but no IR receiver, which you now try to mimic, correct? I have an Electriscreen (with IR remote). To install the IR option, I simply had to plug the cable of the IR receiver, which came with the screen, into the control box.

I just checked the manual of my Electriscreen (with IR remote): spec.-wise nothing really useful, sorry.

Have you tried contacting StewartFilmscreen directly? So far all my dealings with them have been more than pleasant. I am sure they are more than happy to help you.

_____

Axel

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.