Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOTE TO DON STEWART:

I have read nothing but praise with regards to your screens and service. In fact, I had the opportunity to talk to one of your employees over the phone and received nothing but sincere, unrushed help. The only thing I'm a little miffed about is the backorder situation on the FireHawk. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to die over it (I hope). I just think it's a little much to order the screen (and pay for it) on April 26th and today, get a ship date of May 28th. Maybe it's time to expand the production facilities?

All kidding aside, from what I've been told, it's definitely going to be worth the wait. I'm definitely looking forward to the end of the month!

Thanks for listening.

·
Registered
9 Posts
It's just good old supply catching up with demand...he he...

When I ordered mine it took about a month to ship as well, just for your reference. Now if my other equipment can come as well... huh... does it ever end !!!

Good Luck with yours,

George

·
Registered
57 Posts
I ordered mine on April 9 and it was at my door on May 6. I was told it was going to take about 3 weeks or so. The professional build quality and the attention to detail on the packing of the screen was top notch. Once yours comes in, you won't be disappointed. It is worth the wait, guaranteed. - CP

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guys,

Thanks for the boost! Again, as I said in my original post, I haven't heard the first negative with regards to this company. They must not be doing something right, they must be doing EVERYTHING right! I, for one, can't wait! Ahh, to feel like I'm 13 again...:cool:

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I ordered my custom size around April 24th and just got a call from the delivery man it will be at my front door in 20 minutes.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Abit-id,

Two months without a screen.....I know EXACTLY what that feels like!!!

By the way, that was a "friend" that took your screen? Sounds more like someone I would be angry at! :D

Victor

·
Registered
835 Posts
I think the usual lead time for a screen is 3 weeks, all the screens are customs made so they aren't started till you order. There's not stock of standard screen sizes waiting to ship out as far as I know.

Regards,

Kam Fung

·
Registered
164 Posts
Victor..

Well... I must say thank you to my friend, I got the Deluxe version with the same price with standard fixed screen. :D

And I don't add Ve-Lux option, for me $250 is not worth to add for material like that ( I can do it less than $ 100 :p )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.