AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found a small line on my Firehawk G3 of sticky residue. You know, the kind that say some tapes may leave behind. Don't ask me how it got there. Normally, it would be something that you would take off with rubbing alchohol. I tried using a damp paper towel and rubbing it but that did not really do much as I either was not putting enough pressure on it or it was not going to come off with just a wet paper towel. Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
64 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay7 /forum/post/0

I have found a small line on my Firehawk G3 of sticky residue. You know, the kind that say some tapes may leave behind. Don't ask me how it got there. Normally, it would be something that you would take off with rubbing alchohol. I tried using a damp paper towel and rubbing it but that did not really do much as I either was not putting enough pressure on it or it was not going to come off with just a wet paper towel. Anyone have any suggestions?

I don't ... But am thinking about ordering the G3 - what pj are you using, did you compare the BD and are you happy with the screen ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts