Have you been dreaming of a 16-channel AV processor with 12 channels of built-in amplification? At CES 2017, StormAudio is set to show off its latest piece of hardware, the I.ISP 3D.16.12 ($15,900). This immersive audio monster handles Auro-3D, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and UHD 4K video.

This model is the company's first to offer built-in amplification. Each of the 12 amps delivers 200 watts of power. Four XLR outputs allow you to add additional amplification for up to 16 channels of immersive sound. An additional pair of XLR terminals serve as dual subwoofer outputs, bringing the total channel count to 18.

Unlike some pre/pros, the I.ISP 3D.16.12 does not offer preamp outputs for its powered channels. However, that's not what it's designed for, the whole point of this device is to deliver a powerful all-in-one solution for space challenged installations that packs a lot of firepower.
I plan to stop by the StormAudio Suite during my time in Las Vegas this week.

From the press release: "StormAudio’s mission is to provide unprecedented sound and service for both the dealer and end-user,” says StormAudio Senior Vice President Yves Trélohan. "Our new I.ISP 3D.16.12 is no exception. It is the perfect solution for today’s home theaters where use of separate preamp/processors and amps are not ideal due to either budget or space limitations. From its advanced feature sets and performance, to luxurious fit-and-finish, the I.ISP 3D.16.12 is a new breed of Integrated Immersive Sound AV Processor that is quickly going to set the standard for what the heart of the immersive home theater should be."