AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone else has seen this issue that I'm having with the STR-DA4300ES. I have had this receiver for a few years now and have had no problems, but never used HDMI because my TV did not have it. I just upgraded my TV and now am using HDMI. Everything works great, however, if the input source is HDMI I do not see the volume adjustment on screen. If the input source is something else (component/composite) I DO see the volume adjustment on screen. The output is HDMI for both. When I bring up the receiver menu on the component input source it will overlay on the screen, but when I bring up the menu on a HDMI input source it will black out the screen, wait a few seconds, and then the menu comes up. It's quite annoying not being able to see the volume level adjustment when using HDMI in and out. Is this by design or a problem? Any input is appreciated. Thanks

Kevin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.