AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the 20" vizio LCD from costco and for the most part am rather happy with it, it is used in my kitchen. I am wondering for those who own a Vizio tv if they can help me with an issue I am having. It seems that when I watch the news, good morning america etc (mostly live shows) there seems to be bright spots on peoples faces as if a spot light was shinning on it. I have tried to adjust the brightness etc but it is still noticeable.

Any ideas what is going on or how to fix it?

Thanks,

Steven

·
Registered
206 Posts
Make sure no "picture/color enhancement' modes are turned on. Turn the sharpness all the way off. Turn the contrast and brightness both down to 1/3. Adjust the brightness untill you like it. Adjust the contrast until you like it. You may have to re-adjust the previous one because they affect each other. Then adjust the color so it looks natural. Leave the sharpness off for a few days and if it still bothers you turn it up a little way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.