AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased an Onkyo TX-NR3007 which is DLNA compliant. I am currently streaming songs to it over my WiFi network using the network capabilities.

However, I would like to stream the sounds of games, websites (lala.com, youtube.com) and applications via the Wifi network because running a cable from PC to receiver will be a pain.

Essentially I am looking for a software "virtual sound card that can output to a DLNA client such as my Onkyo receiver.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyanni /forum/post/18180319

From a quick review of this, it looks like it has a virtual sound card feature that would work for you...

JamCast:
http://www.sdstechnologies.com/

Thanks, strange I searched for this sort of software for some time. Guess my search strings were poor. I am going to download and try it. Thanks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
no problem - I had to try a lot of different strings before I stumbled upon this. Let me know how it works, as I am going to be looking at streaming music & video in the future.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Im trying to get a neet little up to speed easy to use home audio system up and running.

Im using a Microsoft surface pro as player, and have tried jamcast.

However, jamcast seems to transmit the very same audio as is played in windows, the problem is i cannot turn off the speakers in the surface pro, while at the same time streaming to my Yamaha AV receiver.

Am I getting too old for this or is there no really good solution out there for this?

Regars CCMOOS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts