AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, all. Newbie here.

My girlfriend just purchased an LG BD640 Blu Ray / DVD player that can also pick up wireless signals. She has a Sony Bravia TV, model number KDL-V32XBR2.

She has a very basic broadband / PC setup. There is a Westell C90-610015-06, which I believe is a wired modem/router combo.

She wants to know if it is possible to send streaming Internet video wirelessly to the new LG unit. so that it may be watched on the big screen TV. There a few walls in between the PC and the TV.

I have read about a product NetFlix is offering, so I guess this would be similar but not limited to NetFlix fare.

She runs Windows XP Home on her PC if this is important.

Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes very simple, I use the Lg bd590c and or my asus O'play. You can download any movie on the Net using multiple methods, You configure your Network bluray or any other Network media player to access your computer wirelessly and stream direct to your TV. If your downloading or subscribing to a provider that allows your to Download Divx files you can even use your gaming device like the Xbox 360. I stream with the xbox as well wireless.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts